Marsh by Moonlight Paddle Series
Enjoy a unique guided canoe tour through the sparkling moonlit waters of the Wye Marsh.
The Marsh by Moonlight Paddle Series features a guided voyageur style canoe tour through the sparkling moonlight waters of the Wye Marsh. Twinkling voyageur canoes and boardwalk, night noises, bannock roasted over the open fire accompanied with a hot drink will make for an unforgettable night! Connect with nature and experience the Wye Marsh in a way that not many people have the opportunity to!
Where: Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre
When: September 30, October 1, October 7, October 8 & October 9, 2022 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
How Much: $75.00 per participant, includes life vest, and a small gift to hold as a memory of the night!
Who: Ages 13+. Youth under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Dress for the weather - this program will run rain or shine!
Cancellations can be made with 48 hours notice. Please call us at 705-526-7809 if you need to cancel or re-schedule your experience.
Pre-registration is required.
Please register using the link below which will take you to Eventbrite to complete your purchase. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact 705-526-7809 or email@example.com.
Please ensure you are selecting the correct date you wish to attend, based on avalability, we may not be able to switch dates after purchase for you.
- We will depart at sharply at 6:30pm! Please ensure that you are here with plenty of time to check-in & to have a look around (our Visitor Centre interpretive Display Hall). We recommend arriving between 30-15 minutes prior to departure time.
- All paddling equipment is provided.
- Flashlights kill nightvision! We encourage you to allow your night vision to lead the way!
- Layer, layer, layer. We recommend dressing in lots of loose fitting layers to ensure that you are comfortable throughout the evening.
- Dress for the weather - this program will run rain or shine! In the case of thunderstorms, the program have a rain date.
Please contact us at 705-526-7809 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank you to our Sponsors: Tourism Simcoe County & ToDoOntario.com