3 hours, 4 kilometers, woodlands & wildlife!
Experience areas of the Wye Marsh that are otherwise not open to the general visiting public! After a brief lesson on the art of snowshoeing, you will head out in search of the many mysteries that animal tracks & signs present while being followed by hungry chickadees that like to eat right out of your hand! Your Naturalist guide will teach you how to identify trees in the winter and interpret the symphony of bird songs overhead. You will then have an opportunity to warm up by the fire at Freshet's Creek while enjoying some roasted bannock & hot Cedar tea!
No snowshoeing experience required, but please note that the trail conditions are considered moderate and at times 'off the beaten path'.
- Pre-registration required.
- Cost: $65 + hst per person, snowshoes provided. Includes a complimentary day pass for you to come back and visit us again!
- Online registration below through PayPal. You do not require a PayPal account - simply purchase using VISA/VISA Debit or Mastercard as a 'guest'.
- Cancellations can be made with 48 hours notice. Please call us at 705-526-7809 if you need to cancel or re-schedule your experience.
- Please call us at 705-526-7809 if you require assistance with your registration.
Must be at least 12 years of age; please keep your pets at home
January 26th 2019, 1pm-4pm
January 27th 2019, 10am-1pm
February 16th 2019, 1pm-4pm
February 17th 2019, 10am-1pm