Mailing Address & Contact Information
16160 Hwy 12 East
PO Box 100
Midland, Ontario L4R 4K6
Phone: (705) 526-7809
Fax: (705) 526-3294
We are open all seasons, 7 days a week, 362 days a year*.
Visitor Centre: 9:00am-5:00pm
Trails & Birds of Prey: 9:00am-4:30pm (May-October), 9:00am-4:00pm (November-April).
*Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Boxing Day
- Adult - $12.00
- Seniors and Youth (4-17) - $8.00
- Children (3 and under) - Free
- 20 participant minimum
- General admission (self-guided) $7.50 per person.
- Please contact our Education & Reservations Coordinator to arrange your group visit.
- Please visit our Groups & Tours page for more information on the guided programs we have available
Guided Canoe & Kayak Tours
- $8 per person, includes all equipment
- Please click here for tour schedule (May-October)
- Cross country skis, boots & poles $15.00
- Traditional wood snowshoes $5.00
- Modern aluminum/plastic snowshoes $10.00
*All prices are subject to HST.