Guided Kayak Tours
- No experience necessary
- Guided kayak tours are an additional $10 per person
- Includes all equipment (pfd, paddle, bailer/toe rope/whistle).
- Must be at least 8 years of age
- Single and tandem kayaks are available in sit-upon and sit inside styles
- Tours are subject to change and availabilty. Please note that above a humidex of 34°C, guided tours will be cancelled. Please call 705-526-7809 if you would like to confirm that tours are running.
We do not take reservations for our 1.5 hour kayak tours. They are registered on a first come, first serve basis only. We recommend that you sign up for a tour when you pay for admission. Please arrive 15 MINUTES prior to start time to ensure a prompt departure from our docks.
If you are a group (20+ participants) interested in taking a guided canoe/kayak tour please visit our 'Groups & Tours' page for more information on how to plan your visit and to request a booking.
Looking for a more challenging kayaking experience? Our Guided Ecotours are the perfect opportunity for those with a little more experience to head further into the Marsh to discover rarely seen wildlife that are secluded among the cattail channels. Pre-registration required. Check out more information on dates, times & price on our Kayak Ecotours page!
Guided Canoe Tours
Prefer canoeing? Check out our Guided Canoe Tour page for details on our 1-hour voyageur-style canoe tours.