Kayak Ecotours are no longer booking for 2021. Please check back in Spring 2022!
Get off trail and experience Wye Marsh from a different perspective!
This three hour guided tour will take you well beyond the limits of our walking trails, providing you with the best opportunity to fully explore the beauty of Wye Marsh. This is an exciting opportunity for those looking for a unique and active outdoor experience.
- $65 +hst per person, 3 person minimum and 6 person maximum.
- EcoTours run daily.
- 3 hour trip - you pick the start time between 8:30am-11:30am.
- EcoTours must be pre-booked 2 weeks in advance.
- Cancellations can be made with 48 hours notice. Please call us at 705-526-7809 if you need to cancel or re-schedule your experience.
- To register please contact Jennifer at email@example.com or 705-526-7809 ext. 212.
- This is an active 3 hour paddling experience, it is reccommended that you have kayaking experience or are able to handle moderate exercise for that period of time.
- Minumum age to participate is 13 years old.
- Staff are unable to assit you getting in or out of your kayak, you must be able to do this on your own from a dock.
- All paddling equipment is provided (including dry bags for your devices).
- Layer, layer, layer. We recommend dressing in lots of loose fitting layers to ensure that you are comfortable throughout the experience. You may want to consider bringing a change of clothes (due to splashes and drips...not swimming)!
- Please consider bringing the following: camera, binoculars, bug spray, suncreen, hat, sunglasses, snacks/water (a light snack is provided).
- You are welcome to explore the Wye Marsh Visitor Centre and trails following your Ecotour experience.