Get off trail - and explore remote parts of Wye Marsh by kayak this summer!
Book a private three-hour guided tour, in French or English, for a unique outdoor experience that fits your schedule and interests. Please note - some physical endurance required.
We will take you well beyond the limits of our walking trails, providing you with the best opportunity to fully explore the beauty of Wye Marsh.
Please note our paddling season starts in May 2023 and ends Thanksgiving weekend!
- $65 +hst per person, 3 person minimum and 6 person maximum.
- EcoTours run daily.
- 3 hour trip - you pick the start time between 8:30am-11:30am.
- EcoTours must be pre-booked 2 weeks in advance.
- Cancellations can be made with 48 hours notice. Please call us at 705-526-7809 if you need to cancel or re-schedule your experience.
- To register please contact Celeste at email@example.com
- This is an active 3 hour paddling experience, it is reccommended that you have kayaking experience or are able to handle moderate exercise for that period of time.
- Minumum age to participate is 13 years old.
- Staff are unable to assist you getting in or out of your kayak, you must be able to do this on your own from a dock.
- All paddling equipment is provided (including dry bags for your devices).
- Layer, layer, layer. We recommend dressing in lots of loose fitting layers to ensure that you are comfortable throughout the experience. You may want to consider bringing a change of clothes (due to splashes and drips...not swimming)!
- Please consider bringing the following: camera, binoculars, bug spray, suncreen, hat, sunglasses, snacks/water (a light snack is provided).
- You are welcome to explore the Wye Marsh Visitor Centre and trails following your Ecotour experience.