Get off trail and experience Wye Marsh from a different perspective.
This three hour guided tour will take you well beyond the limits of our walking trails, providing you with the best opportunity to fully explore the beauty of Wye Marsh. This is an exciting opportunity for those looking for a unique and active outdoor experience.
- June 16 & 30 2018 (stay tuned for additional summer dates)
- $65 +hst per person.
- Pre-Registration is required - online registration only, PayPal button below.
- We will depart at 8am sharp! Please ensure that you are here with plenty of time to check-in & to have a look around (our visitor centre interpretive display hall). We recommend arriving between 7:30am-7:45am.
- All paddling equipment is provided (including dry bags for your devices).
- Layer, layer, layer. We recommend dressing in lots of loose fitting layers to ensure that you are comfortable throughout the experience. You may want to consider bringing a change of clothes (due to splashes and drips...not swimming)!
- Please consider bringing the following: camera, binoculars, bug spray, suncreen, hat, sunglasses, snacks/water (a light snack is provided).
- You are welcome to explore the Marsh centre and trails following your Ecotour experience.
Register now closed!
June 16th 2018
June 30th 2018