Get off trail and experience Wye Marsh from a different perspective.
This three hour guided tour will take you well beyond the limits of our walking trails, providing you with the best opportunity to fully explore the beauty of Wye Marsh. This is an exciting opportunity for those looking for a unique and active outdoor experience.
- $65 +hst per person
- We aim to limit Eco-Tours to 2-5 participants to ensure an intimate experience. If you have a party of 6 please contact us.
- Online registration below through PayPal. You do not require a PayPal account - simply purchase using VISA/VISA Debit or Mastercard as a 'guest'.
- Cancellations can be made with 48 hours notice. Please call us at 705-526-7809 if you need to cancel or re-schedule your experience.
- Please call us at 705-526-7809 if you require assistance with your registration.
Interested in a private Eco-Tour? We'd love to have you!
If you have a specific date in mind or are hoping for a private tour, please cotact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-526-7809 ext. 205 to discuss arrangments. Private tours require a minimum of 3 participants and be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- We will depart at 8am sharp! Please ensure that you are here with plenty of time to check-in & to have a look around (our visitor centre interpretive display hall). We recommend arriving between 7:30am-7:45am.
- All paddling equipment is provided (including dry bags for your devices).
- Layer, layer, layer. We recommend dressing in lots of loose fitting layers to ensure that you are comfortable throughout the experience. You may want to consider bringing a change of clothes (due to splashes and drips...not swimming)!
- Please consider bringing the following: camera, binoculars, bug spray, suncreen, hat, sunglasses, snacks/water (a light snack is provided).
- You are welcome to explore the Wye Marsh Visitor Centre and trails following your Ecotour experience.