PA Day Camp!
Plenty of fun and learning can happen when school's out! Connect your kids to nature instead of that video game console. Our unique programing encourages a love of nature, an interest in stewardship, and an understanding of the world around us. We strive to inspire curiosity and wonder in our PA day campers!
PD Camps 2018/2019
The following dates reflect Professional Development (PD) days that are scheduled for the school districts that we serve - Simcoe County District School Board (SCDSB), Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board (SMCDSB), Conseil Scolaire Viamonder (CSV), Conseil Scolaire Catholique (CSC) and Trillium Lakelands District School Board (TLDSB)
- November 16 (SMCDSB, excl. muskoka schools, CSV, CSC) - Registration CLOSED!
- November 23 (SCDSB, SMCDSB, incl. muskoka schools, TLDSB) - Registration CLOSED!
- January 25 (SCDSB) - Registration CLOSED!
- February 1 (SMCDSB, CSV, CSC, TLDSB) - Registration CLOSED!
- March 1(SCDSB) - Registration CLOSED!
- April 5 (TLDSB) - Registration CLOSED!
- May 3 (SCDSB, SMCDSB) - Registration CLOSED!
- May 31 (SCDSB)
- June 7 (SMCDSB)
- Member* - $29.25 per camper
- Non-Member - $45 per camper
- Camp - 9am-4pm daily
- Early care - 8am-9am (+$5.00)
- Late care - 4pm-5pm (+$5.00)
- 6-12 (must be enrolled in Grade 1)
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions or concerns!
*To recieve the member discount on camp fees the child registered for camp must be named in an annual family membership. To learn more about becoming a Wye Marsh Member visit our Membership Page