31st Annual Sweetwater Harvest Weekends
March 18/19 & March 25/26, 2023
Celebrate a uniquely Canadian tradition
in a distinctively Canadian landscape.
Escape to a time when maple syrup was made over an open fire, experience our history and explore nature at its best. The festival celebrates the history of maple syrup, and the role it plays in our cultural and natural heritage.
Sweetwater is not your average maple syrup festival - it's so much more!
So much to see & do!
Get back to the basics - and fall in love with a sweet Canadian tradition at Wye Marsh.
- Sugar Shack Demonstrations
- Pioneer Games
- Maple Kids’ Zone
- Guided Interpretive Hikes at 10:30am and 1:30pm
- Artisan Vendors in the Display Hall
- Visit the Birds of Prey Field
- Hike the trails and experience the sights and sounds of spring!
- Tickets to the event must be purchased in advance.
- Members are FREE with membership card, and do not need to purchase a ticket.
- Tickets are transferrable between guests.
- Refunds and exchanges will not be issued.
- The festival will run regardless of weather, please dress accordingly.
- Please print and bring your PayPal receipt to the event; cell phone coverage is spotty in the Visitor Centre. It will automatically be emailed to you.
- Please note that due to the busy nature of this event, we ask that you leave your pets at home. Service animals are welcomed.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Thank you to our Kid's Zone Partners!