Marsh by Moonlight: Snowshoe Series
Experience the sights and sounds fo Wye Marsh as you snowshoe along our moonlit trails!
Snowshoe through the marsh on a frosty night, under sparkling stars and moonlight. Warm up by a cozy fire. Sip some cedar tea or hot chocolate. Take home memories that will last a lifetime, plus a unique Marsh by Moonlight souvenier.
Space is very limited as we like to keep group sizes small to ensure the best possibility for wildlife encounters!
Where: Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre
When: February 2, 3, 9 & 10 from 5:30pm-7:30pm
How much: $75.00 per participant
Price includes snowshoe rental, and a small gift to hold as a memory of the night!
Who: Participants aged 12 +. Please leave your pets at home for this experience.
Cancellations can be made with 48 hours notice. Please call us at 705-526-7809 if you need to cancel or re-schedule your experience.
Pre-registration is required.
Please register using the link below which will take you to Eventbrite to complete your purchase. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact 705-526-7809 or email@example.com.
Please ensure you are selecting the correct date you wish to attend, based on availability, we may not be able to switch dates after purchase for you.
- We will depart at 5:30pm sharp! Please ensure that you are here with plenty of time to check-in, get equipped & to have a look around (our visitor centre interpretive display hall). We recommend arriving between 15-30 minutes in advance.
- Snowshoes are provided for those who require them.
- Flashlights kill night vision! We encourage you to allow your night vision to lead the way!
- Dress in loose fitting layers – synthetics/wool are preferable, avoid cotton if possible. Winter boots should have a flat sole to accommodate snowshoes
- Cancellations can be made with 48 hours notice. Please call us at 705-526-7809 if you need to cancel or re-schedule your experience.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 705-526-7809 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thanks for supporting the Wye Marsh. Be sure to get outside today!