Guided Canoe Tours
- Seven days a week at 10:30, 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 in July and August, and 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays in September (until Thanksgiving weekend).
- No pre-registration. Please sign up for a canoe upon your arrival (please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time).
- No experience necessary
- Guided canoe tours are an additional $8 per person
- Includes all equipment (PFD, paddle, bailer/toe rope/whistle).
- All ages are welcome, with children under 13 needing to be accompanied by an adult. Those weighing under 30lbs need to provide their own life jacket/PFD.
- Tours are subject to change and availabilty. Please note that above a humidex of 34°C, guided tours will be cancelled. Please call 705-526-7809 if you would like to confirm that tours are running.
We do not take reservations for our 1-hour guided canoe tours. They are registered on a first come, first serve basis only. We recommend that you sign up for a tour when you pay for admission.
If you are a group (20+ participants) interested in taking a guided canoe/kayak tour please visit our 'Groups & Tours' page for more information on how to plan your visit and to request a booking.
Guided Kayak Tours
Prefer kayaking? Check out our Guided Kayak Tour page for details about our 1.5 hour kayak tours!