Discover Wye Marsh!
Daily June 29th - September 2nd 2019
Guided Canoe Tours...
Join our Naturalist on a 1-hour guided voyageur-style canoe tour of the Marsh channels and learn about both the cultural and natural history of the area.
- Offered daily at 10am, 11:15am, 1:00pm, 2:15pm & 3:30pm
- No pre-registration. Please sign up for a canoe upon your arrival (please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time).
- General admission, plus an additional $8 +hst per person
Guided Kayak Tours...
Join our Naturalist on a 1.5-hour guided kayak tour and discover wildlife amoungst the water lillies and cattails in a way that only a kayak will allow.
- Monday - Friday 11:00am & 3:15pm
- Saturdays & Sundays 11:00am
- Must be at least 8 years of age
- Tandem & single kayak options available.
- No pre-registration. Please sign up for a kayak upon your arrival (please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time).
- General admission, plus an additional $10 +hst per person
Guided Discovery Hikes...
Take a walk on the wild side with our Naturalists, who will guide you through our woodland and wetland trails! All ages and abilities are welcome, enthusiasm for nature is mandatory!
- Monday - Friday: 10:00am, 12:00pm, 1:15pm and 2:20pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: 10:00am and 2:20pm
- Additional Thursday morning hike: 9:00am
- Included with general admission!
Join our Naturalist daily at 1:00pm for an opportunity to meet some of our Educational Ambassadors! Learn about their favourite food, natural history and unique personalities! Included with general admission!
- Mondays - Reptile
- Tuesdays - Reptile
- Wednesday - Honey Bees
- Thursday - Reptile
- Friday - Reptile
- Saturday - Birds of Prey Demonstration
- Sunday - Birds of Prey Demonstration
Wonder Wye Wagon...
Join our Naturalists on Saturdays & Sundays between 3:30pm - 4:30pm if you have ever wondered 'wye' nature is so cool!
Explore high and low through a variety of activities that will engage the whole family! Experience getting your hands dirty while dip nettings in the Marsh for aquatic invertebrates, or learn about the wide variety of birds that call the Marsh home - including the Trumpeter Swan, a provincially rare species!
Included with general admissions!