Wye Marsh Annual Fundraiser:
Connecting for Conservation
Our online fundraiser supports conservation, environmental education, and stewardship initiatives at Wye Marsh!
To access our auction results - please click HERE or visit givergy.com/WyeMarsh2023
Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's auction.
Together, we raised $8,791 for Wye Marsh!
Congratulations to Christina Kennard!
She qualified for our FREE High Bidder Draw by matching or exceeding the value of the item she bid on – and now has a complimentary One Year Family Membership to the Wye Marsh!
Please collect your item(s) at the Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre at 16160 Highway 12 East, Midland, between 9 am - 4:00 pm any day between November 28 to December 28, 2023. No appointments necessary. Simply speak with our Front Desk Staff or Volunteers, show your ID and receipt, and they will take care of you.
Or, if you prefer, please send us an email at email@example.com and let us know that you are having someone else pick up your prize(s).
With your continued support we can ...
- Share the wonders of Wye Marsh with more than 30,000 visitors each year as they hike, snowshoe, canoe and kayak with us;
- Foster environmental stewardship at a grass roots level, by delivering meaningful curriculumn-based environmental education programs to more than 5,500 students per year;
- Protect and restore vital habitat for threatened and endangered species living in our beautiful National Wildlife Area.
- Swing by the Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre to get your 50/50 tickets for the chance to start the new year with up to $2,500 extra bucks in your pocket!
- Visit Mega Mindful Living at 229 King Street, in Midland, this November: 25% of every gift card purchased will go to Wye Marsh! Or
- Make a Donation Today.
Thank you for your kindenss and generosity. Your support makes the difference!
Visit Mega Mindful!
229 King Street, Midland | megamindfulliving.com
Mega Mindful Living offers a delicious plant-based menu with something from everyone - from soups to sandwiches to baked foods to smoothies and more. Plant-based diets have a significantly smaller carbon footprint, meaning your meal isn't just delicious, it's sustainable!