Sweetwater Harvest Festival
March 28th & 29th, 2020 from 10am-4pm, last entry at 3pm
Celebrate a uniquely Canadian tradition in a distinctively Canadian landscape.
Escape to a time when maple syrup was made over an open fire, experience our history and explore nature at its best. The festival celebrates the history of maple syrup, and the role it plays in our cultural and natural heritage.
Sweetwater is not your average maple syrup festival - it's so much more!
Beyond the sugar shack tours, pancakes and taffy tasting, there is so much more to the weekend long festival including birds of prey demonstrations, live music from local artists, kids games & activities, woodcarving demos; and of course chickadee feeding!
- Adults: $10.00
- Children aged 4-17: $5.00
- 1 Pancake Breakfast: $5.00
- Members are FREE with membership card.
Please note that Sweetwater Harvest Festival is a cash only event.
Save 10% on admission when you buy your tickets online:
So much to see, taste, and do indoors and out!
Click here to download our event brochure for activity details, a map, and info about the festival.
- All Day Pancake & Sausage Breakfast ($5)
- Maple Taffy Tasting
- Local Food and Artisan Vendors
- Kids Games & Animal Tattoos
- Wood Carving Demos - get a personalized wood cookie!
- Sugar Shack Tours
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- Chickadee Feeding
- Live Music from talented local performers
- Meet the Creature & their Keeper - featuring Birds of Prey and Reptiles
- Archery Range by Cabela's Outdoor Outfitters
For more detailed information and our FAQ's such as parking, admission, what to wear, and pets please visit our Sweetwater Harvest Frequently Asked Questions page.
2020 Maple Market
Join us as a vendor at our 2020 Maple Market to be a part of the festival fun!
Those interested should fill out the application at the link below. Please submit this form with payment if applicable, and direct any questions to Amanda at email@example.com or 705-526-7809 ext. 217.
Maple Market Vendors 2020:
- Northern Kettle Corn
- Lady D's Honey (formerly Bonnie Bee Honey)
- Tay Township Public Library
- Wood n Stuff
- MWords Photography
- Better Life Chiropractic
- Gypsy Jewelry
- Wye Marsh Woodcarvers Association
- Say Cheese
- Face Painting by L.A. Face Factory & Body Art
- Quench Soap
- Dila's Kitchen
Thank-you to our Sponsors 2020