"Heart of Georgian Bay Discovery Tour"
- Arrive at Wye Marsh for a morning tour of the trails, boardwalk and interpretative centre.
- Tour the upper deck of the great Canadian historical icon steamship, the S.S. Keewatin.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Tour the majestic Martyrs’ Shrine, one of Canada’s four national Shrines.
- Conclude with a visit to Huronia Museum, Huron-Wendat Village, representing Canada’s beginnings with the life of the Huron people prior to the arrival of the Europeans.
To learn more about the Heart of Georgian Bay Discovery Tour package or book a group tour please visit www.group.foursites.ca
“Passage through Time”
- Arrive at Sainte-Marie among the Hurons and tour Ontario’s first European community with a costumed heritage interpreter.
- Lunch at the beautiful, fully licensed Restaurant Sainte-Marie
- Tour the Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre, one of Canada’s foremost environmental attractions. See the dramatic “Birds of Prey” demonstration then take a stroll and listen to the tranquil sounds of the wetlands.
"Explore the Shores of Georgian Bay"
- Arrive at Wye Marsh to explore the National Wildlife Area from a different perspective - by voyageur canoe. The one hour guided tour takes visitors beyond the limits of the walking trails and provides visitors with the best opportunity to see wildlife and fully explore the beauty of Wye Marsh.
- Lunch at one of the local restaurants of your choice.
- Arrive in Midland town docks and board the Miss Midland to tour Georgian Bay's scenic 30,000 Islands.
“Peddle into the Past”
- Arrive at Wye Marsh to tour the 25km of scenic wilderness trails (bike rentals available at Wye Marsh). Explore the interpretative centre with live animals, floating boardwalk and wildlife viewing platforms.
- Cycle to Sainte-Marie among the Hurons, just minutes away, and tour Ontario’s first European community with a costumed heritage interpreter.
- Lunch at the beautiful, fully licensed Restaurant Sainte-Marie, located at Sainte Marie Among the Hurons.
- Conclude with a visit to the majestic Martyrs’ Shrine, one of Canada’s four national Shrines.
Wye Marsh is also conveniently located on the Tay Shore Trail.