Join us to welcome in the winter season at Wye Marsh!
Saturday, December 14th, 2019
Holiday Photos with Wodin
- 10:30am - 11:30pm, 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Bring your camera and take a photo with Wodin, our Snowy Owl Educational Ambassador.
Birds of Prey Demonstration
- Meet our Birds of Prey Animal Ambassadors & their keepers in a demonstration about these beautiful birds.
- all day
- Bring some seeds (available at the visitor centre) with you while exploring the scenic trails and stop to hand feed the charasmatic chickadees.
- Warm up by the open fire while roasting bannock, a simple & delicious wilderness bread.
Guided Snowshoe Discovery Hike
- Join a Naturalist for a guided snowshoe hike along our favourite trails!
Trumpeter Swan Viewing
- All day
- Winter is the best to view trumpeter swans at Wye Marsh. There can be upto 50 swans in one day!
Feed the Birds Nature Craft
- Make an eco-friendly craft to feed the birds and critters in your back yard!
All activities listed, and admission are by donation on December 14th, 2019.
Thank you to our Media Sponsor: