Extended Hours Thursdays!
We are opening early and staying late each Thursday in July & August 2018
Uncover more of the Marsh this summer! Are you a morning person? Do you work 9am-5pm (our typical hours of operation)? This summer take advantage of our extended hours and additional programming between 7am and 9pm!
Join a Wye Marsh Naturalist for a morning hike with a birding focus - coffee/tea included (be sure to lug your own mug)! Bring your camera, binoculars & guide books!
- Guided hike included with the price of admission
- Hike leaves promptly at 7am, rain or shine.
- Your general admission pass is valid for the entire day!
Join our Naturalist on a 1.5-hour guided kayak tour and discover wildlife amoungst the water lillies and cattails in a way that only a kayak will allow.
- Offered Thursdays at 8:15am & 4:45pm
- Must be at least 8 years of age
- Tandem & single kayak options available.
- No pre-registration. Please sign up for a kayak upon your arrival (please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time).
- General admission, plus an additional $10 +hst per person
- Check out our kayak tour page for more details!
Guided Canoe Tours
Join our Naturalist on a 1-hour guided voyageur-style canoe tour of the Marsh channels and learn about both the cultural and natural history of the area.
- Offered at 7pm on thursdays only (every other day canoe tours are offered at 10am, 11:15am, 1pm, 2:15pm & 3:30pm).
- No pre-registration. Please sign up for a canoe upon your arrival (please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time).
- General admission, plus an additional $8 +hst per person
- Check out our canoe tour page for more details!
Guided Discovery Walks
Take a walk on the wild side with our Naturalists, who will guide you through our woodland and wetland trails! All ages and abilities are welcome, enthusiasm for nature is mandatory!
- An additional guided discovery walk is offered at 8pm on Thursdays (Monday - Friday 10am, 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3pm)
- Saturdays & Sundays 10am & 1:30pm
- Included with general admission!