Page updated: January 22, 2022
Wye Marsh's trail system is open from 9:00am-4:00pm daily.
Wye Marsh's cross-country ski trails are open from 9:00am - 4:00pm daily.
The Birds of Prey Feild is currently closed.
Wye Marsh is pleased to discount adult admission to $9.00 during these partial closures as a courtesy to our guests. Student and Senior admission is $9.00, children under 4 years of age are free.
All visitors must check in at the Visitor Centre.
The following safety measures will be in place to visitors at Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre:
- All visitors must check in at the Visitor Centre.
- Trails are open from 9:00am-4:00pm daily. Visitor Centre is open from 9:00pm-5:00pm daily.
- Masks are required in the Visitor Centre at all times.
- Overall attendance is guided by the number of parking spaces in the parking lot. If the parking is full, please return to visit another time. Guests are not permitted to park on the roadway.
- There is a limit of one family, max 10 persons in the Visitor Centre at a time.
- The Display Hall is currently closed.
- Workshops, kid's programming, and overnight visits are cancelled for January & February 2022. Programming may be rescheduled.
- There are no cross-country ski or snowshoe rentals available at this time. Guests are encouraged to bring their own ski and snowshoe equipment to explore!
- All visitors will be screened upon checking in. Screening criteria will be posted on the front entrance, and visitors will be asked to confirm they answered "no" to all questions to proceed. Visitors are asked to wait outside until the group ahead of has completed their check-in at the front desk of the Visitor Centre.
- Guests are asked to respect social distancing measures and posted signage at all times while visiting Wye Marsh.
- Please follow all floor markings and directional signage in the Visitor Centre.
- Children must be supervised by an adult while in the Visitor Centre.
- The washrooms in the Visitor Centre are open and accessible from the outside. Guests should note that vaccinated and unvaccinated guests will have use of the washrooms.
- Please respect provincial guidelines for travelling outside of your region, and follow the restrictions for your home region.
Thank you to everyone for your ongoing support. The safety of staff, volunteers, and visitors is paramount to Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre.
For camp inquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For all program inquires please contact email@example.com
For all facilities inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For animal care inquires please contact email@example.com
Please note there will be a delay in responding to messages left at the main switchboard.
Please check the website or our social media pages for updates, we will work on keeping them as current as possible.