Page updated: October 23, 2021
Wye Marsh's trail system, Display Hall, Marsh Memories Gift Store and the Birds of Prey Field are open from 9:00am-4:30pm daily.
All visitors must check in at the Visitor Centre.
The following safety measures will be in place to visitors at Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre:
- All visitors must check in at the Visitor Centre.
- Trails and Birds of Prey Field are open from 9:00am-4:30pm daily. Visitor Centre is open from 9:00pm-5:00pm daily.
- Masks are required in the Visitor Centre at all times.
- As of Wednesday September 22, Wye Marsh will be asking for proof of double-vaccination along with photo ID for any guests wishing to spend time in theVisitor Centre, including the Display Hall and the Marsh Memories Gift Shop. Unvaccinated visitors wishing to visit the trails will be asked to have one member of the party enter the building to pay admission and submit contract tracing information and then meet the remainder of their party to access the trails around the outside of the building.
- Overall attendance is guided by the number of parking spaces in the parking lot. If the parking is full, please return to visit another time. Guests are not permitted to park on the roadway.
- There is a limit of 10 persons in the same family in the Visitor Centre at a time. Only one cohort may check in at a time.
- All visitors will be screened upon checking in. Screening criteria will be posted on the front entrance, and visitors will be asked to confirm they answered "no" to all questions to proceed.
- Visitors are asked to wait outside until the group ahead of has completed their check-in at the front desk of the Visitor Centre.
- Guests are asked to respect social distancing measures and posted signage at all times while visiting Wye Marsh.
- Please follow all floor markings and directional signage in the Visitor Centre.
- Children must be supervised by an adult while in the Visitor Centre.
- There are live animal demonstrations on weekends, please continue to follow social distancing rules and avoid crowding.
- The washrooms in the Visitor Centre are now open. Guests should note that vaccinated and unvaccinated guests will have use of the washrooms. Non-vaccinated guests may access the washooms from the outside door. Vaccinated guests may access the washrooms from either the inside or outside door.
- Please respect provincial guidelines for travelling outside of your region, and follow the restrictions for your home region.
Thank you to everyone for your ongoing support. The safety of staff, volunteers, and visitors is paramount to Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre.
For camp inquires please contact email@example.com
For all program inquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For all facilities inquiries please contact email@example.com
For animal care inquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note there will be a delay in responding to messages left at the main switchboard.
Please check the website or our social media pages for updates, we will work on keeping them as current as possible.